Everpure 4CB5-S Filter
Everpure 4CB5-S Filter
The Everpure 4CB5-S is a 5 micron water filter for coffee machines in low hardness areas. This larger sized filter offers a higher capacity until change when more under bench space is available. This filter works as a single filter or in a twin or triple manifold for higher capacities.
Everpure 4CB5-S Features
The Everpure 4CB5-S features fine filtration for high quality ingredient water, and carbon that reduces chlorine as well as off tastes and odours. Chlorine destroys aromatics and oils, increasing a beverage’s acidity so it's important to remove it. This filter also contains a scale inhibitor that reduces the build-up of scale that can cause increased maintenance costs. The 4CB5-S is suitable for low hardness areas and offers a higher capacity and life compared to compact version, 2CB5-S. This filter fits all Everpure heads and is quick change for each servicing. 4CB5-S is NSF Certified under NSF Standard 42.
Operation and Maintenance
- It is recommended to change this filter every 6 months to avoid equipment downtime.
- If you're using this at home, change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Service flow rate must not exceed 2.0 gpm (7.5 Lpm) to ensure water is being filtered to specifications.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
Performance and Features
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 2.0 gpm (7.5 Lpm)
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons (22,000 L)
- Chlorine taste & odour reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Scale reduction
Connecting this filter to your Coffee Machine
Use an Everpure QL1 filter head to connect this filter to your coffee machine.
Pentair Everpure is one of the most recognized brands amongst foodservice operators and facilities managers, and one of the most trusted brands by those who serve the foodservice industry, including consultants, dealers, service providers, and original water-using equipment manufacturers. Pentair Everpure’s expansive portfolio of technologies and products are designed to be right-sized to deliver the exact water quality spec needed to meet operator’s ingredient and process water requirements.
|Maximum Flow Rate||
6.3 Litres per minute
Height: 370mm Diameter: 83mm