The Everpure 75S is a 190 Litre per day Reverse Osmosis System for combi-ovens and small steamers. Contained inside a compact frame, this system can be easily wall mounted or installed under counter and commissioned with ease.
System includes: 4FC5 Pretreatment Carbon Filter, High Efficiency GRO-75EN RO Membrane Cartridge, on board RO water storage tank, 4CC Post Treatment Calcite Feed Cartridge and blending valve to balance effluent water mineral content.
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing 95%+ of all dissolved solids
that cause scale buildup
- Especially useful on direct injection combi-ovens and small steamers producing less than 11 litres per hour (lph).
- Less frequent deliming of equipment means reduced maintenance and service costs.
- Compact design allows for wall mount, countertop or under counter installation.
- Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times
and energy consumption.
- Protects against taste and odor causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
EVERPURE 75S SYSTEM FOR STEAM EQUIPMENT
Steam equipment are expensive investments and are susceptible to water quality-related damage. Steam is 100 percent water and its mineral content can easily damage combi ovens and steamers by causing corrosion and scale buildup. Mineral scale can be removed, but corrosion is both permanent and irreversible. And most solutions in the steam equipment market address only scale buildup, with little protection against the more serious threat.
The Pentair Everpure 75S High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System is specially designed to help protect combi-ovens and small steamers against both corrosion and scale to extend equipment life, reduce expensive downtime for servicing and avoid potentially costly repairs. The system’s blending valve feature allows users to dial in the desired mineral content based on the water quality.