Dental Equipment Water Filters
Water is a light solvent and absorbs characteristics of anything it touches as it travels through the city mains and your building pipework. These contaminants can be damaging to dental equipment and create health concerns for your patients.
Water is used by many pieces of equipment on the dental chair and in the sterilisation room; any impurities such as sediment, organic matter, metals and minerals can obstruct very small orifices causing equipment malfunction and downtime. During sterilisation, impurities in the water supply can damage the instruments inducing corrosion.
We’ve developed customised water treatment systems that can be installed in a single point in your surgery and feed all your water using equipment, protecting it from damage and your patients from untreated city water.
Micro Filtration | Chair Instruments
Micro Filtration addresses any impurities such as sediment, organic matter, oxidised metals and minerals that can obstruct very small orifices causing equipment malfunction and downtime. This filtration also reduces Chlorine, organic colour, off tastes and odours that can adversely affect patient comfort and health.
De-Mineralisation | Sterilisation Equipment
During sterilisation, impurities in the water supply can damage the instruments inducing corrosion. This simple yet high quality reverse osmosis water treatment system is capable of delivering pure RO water or blended water where a small amount of mineral or conductivity bypass is required.
Chair and Instrument Water Filtration
Our 4FC Systems are ideal for dental clinics to connect to chairs to deliver safe, clean water to patients. The 4FC Filter is a quick-change, balanced cartridge designed for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odour and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve, inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Sterilisation Equipment protection for Low-Mid Hardness Areas
Everpure Demineralising Filter
Demineralising filter to deliver mineral reduced water to lab and dental equipment.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- No power required
- Removes total dissolved solids (TDS) by using a mix of cation and anion resin
Reverse Osmosis Systems for problematic water conditions.
For high total dissolved solids, hard to manage water areas
EVERPURE® Reverse Osmosis for Sterilisation Equipment
Everpure systems provide up to 50 percent water savings compared to conventional RO. Designed specifically for sterilisation applications. For production selection to suit your needs, contact our team to test your water and provide a product recommendation.
Pentair Everpure is one of the most recognized brands amongst foodservice operators and facilities managers, and one of the most trusted brands by those who serve the foodservice industry, including consultants, dealers, service providers, and original water-using equipment manufacturers. Pentair Everpure’s expansive portfolio of technologies and products are designed to be right-sized to deliver the exact water quality spec needed to meet operator’s ingredient and process water requirements.