Commercial Dishwasher Water Filters
Scaling is not just damaging to dishwashing equipment, it also wastes energy and produces unsightly spotting on glasses, dishes and flatware.
Poor source water quality negatively impacts your dishwashing equipment in a number of ways:
- Scale increases energy usage – as little as 3mm buildup can cost you hundreds of dollars annually.
- Scale can damage heating elements in booster water heaters.
- Particles can etch glassware over time.
- Scale can clog orifices, reducing flow and causes gaps in cleaning
- Corrosion from chlorine and chlorides attacks metals, resulting in surface rust and premature parts disintegration.
Pentair Everpure filtration solutions inhibit or reduce limescale buildup, help prevent corrosion, and allow for easy deliming. The result is equipment that cleans more effectively, runs more smoothly, and lasts longer.
Everpure Kleenware for Commercial Dishwashers
Scale prevention and corrosion control for dishwashing equipment. Extends the life of expensive foodservice equipment.
- Features Hydro Blend which inhibits mineral deposits and provides corrosion protection
- Opaque (red), high temperature bowl allows for hot water (up to 93°C) feed installations
- Transparent replacement cartridge which contains the HydroBlend scale inhibitor is effective up to 93°C
- Specially designed, flow-through head assures consistent, predictable product feed rates
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
Pentair Everpure is one of the most recognized brands amongst foodservice operators and facilities managers, and one of the most trusted brands by those who serve the foodservice industry, including consultants, dealers, service providers, and original water-using equipment manufacturers. Pentair Everpure’s expansive portfolio of technologies and products are designed to be right-sized to deliver the exact water quality spec needed to meet operator’s ingredient and process water requirements.